08-09 School Year

Written on 6:52 AM by naadir

   I feel that my goal  this  school  year is to do my best. For example in math I got a  C+ this year I want a A+. On a result my grades did not show as I wanted to last year.  Clearly this year I want all A's and this is my main goal.  This year I want to my best and  don't play around like I did last year.



I believe that I did  not study or listen at all. Maybe if I did  not joke around and  not listen I would not of got C's and B's. Therefore the benefits we get is that are computers are up to date. We also have tables that clean some schools have gum under the tables.  Are  have  hot or warm food some schools have frozen food. In fact my weakest subject was social studies , my strongest 
subject is math.

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment